Conditions are updated frequently and change nearly daily...
These are just some generals we know for sure.
Updated Jan. 13, 2020
- Red Lodge Mountain: Uphill traffic must be completed by 9AM. 4" of new snow in the last few days!
- Red Lodge Nordic Center: Groomed on 1/13 - 3" new snow over weekend. Skating is great! Trying to set classic tracks, but need a bit more snow...
- West Fork Road: Groomed on 1/10 - Skate lane and classic tracks to Cascade campground, conditions are thin but good! *Donation cans for West Fork grooming are located at Sylvan Peak, Regis Cafe and Sams Tap Room!
- Lake Fork Road: Rocky on lower area, snow improves above 2 Mile Meadow on the trail.
- Silver Run Trails: Good for walking, showshoes, fatbikes. Watch for rocks!
- Palisades/Willow Creek/Nichols Creek Trails: Good for snowshoeing. Popular for fatbiking.
- Main Fork: Glacier Lake road is walkable. Some skiing, but bare windblown areas on road. Gate closed to all wheeled vehicles (including fatbikes) at Y Intersection.
Give us a call at (406) 446-1770 if you're looking for a more current or specific trail report!