Conditions are updated frequently and change nearly daily...
These are just some generals we know for sure.
Updated Jan 22 2021
- Red Lodge Mountain: Open for skiing!... check Red lodge Mountain for COVID 19 Policies, and Uphill Traffic Pass Purchases
- Red Lodge Nordic Center: Closed until further notice... And snow! Currently, very little snow on the ground.
- West Fork Road: BRTA has groomed from Wild Bill to Cascade campground. Conditions are thin, but good. Conditions beyond Cascade campground get very thin. More parking, bathrooms, etc. Please remember to pick up your dog poop
- Lake Fork : Not enough snow to ski - ok to hike with ice cleats or snowshoes.
- Silver Run Trails: Not enough snow to ski - ok to hike with ice cleats, fat biking is good
- Palisades/Willow Creek/Nichols Creek Trails: Expect long bare stretches with no snow, and then some deeper stretches. Good for hiking!
Give us a call at (406) 446-1770 if you're looking for a more current or specific trail report!