Conditions are updated frequently and change nearly daily...
These are just some generals we know for sure.
Updated Feb 6 2021
- Red Lodge Mountain: Open for skiing!... check Red lodge Mountain for COVID 19 Policies, and Uphill Traffic Pass Purchases
- Red Lodge Nordic Center: Closed until further notice... Currently 12" new, with nothing underneath. Groomers are busy today working on grooming it out, hoping for tomorrow, Sunday, opening for skiing
- West Fork Road: BRTA has groomed from Wild Bill to Cascade campground. Conditions are great.. 8-10" new snow Fri night. More parking, bathrooms, etc. Please remember to pick up your dog poop
- Lake Fork : 6-8" new snow - ok to ski with rock skis, and please be careful and watch for under snow obstacles - ok to hike with ice cleats or snowshoes.
- Silver Run Trails: 6-10" new snow, ok to ski with rock skis, as there is nothing under this snowfall. Please be careful! - ok to hike with ice cleats, fat biking is good
- Palisades/Willow Creek/Nichols Creek Trails: Great for snowshoes...
Give us a call at (406) 446-1770 if you're looking for a more current or specific trail report!