Conditions are updated frequently and change nearly daily...
These are just some generals we know for sure.
Updated March 17 2020
- Red Lodge Mountain: All services closed due to COVID-19.
- Red Lodge Nordic Center: Grooming with continue until April 5th
- West Fork Road: Groomed on March 16 - Skate lane and classic tracks to Cascade campground, conditions are thin but good! *Donation cans for West Fork grooming are located at Sylvan Peak, Regis Cafe and Sams Tap Room!
- Lake Fork Road: Good snow conditions
- Silver Run Trails: Good for walking, showshoes, fatbikes. Lots of traffic
- Palisades/Willow Creek/Nichols Creek Trails: Good for snowshoeing. Popular for fatbiking.
- Main Fork:
Give us a call at (406) 446-1770 if you're looking for a more current or specific trail report!